Bike wash

ADAM LUTZ

Are you tired of getting home after the race only to run to the car wash to clean your bike? What about getting your driveway or yard all muddy when you clean the bikes at home? Or even worse, the inside of your toy hauler. I've done all of those, and came up with an idea. I'm going to offer a self serve bike wash at the race property. I'll supply the water and pressure washers. $10 a bike, or quad. Discounts for PW's and multiple bikes. Not sure where I'll be parked yet, dont want to swamp anyone out. I'll have signs up around the property with my location. Thank you!

Dr! Still Bill

Administrator
Club Representative
I had that idea a few years ago. Wasn't planning to do it myself - I just though it would be a way for someone to earn some money. Actually, my idea wasn't self-service. I thought maybe some kids would do it for tips. Complete detail, blow-dry, chain lube, etc.

ADAM LUTZ

Yeah I've been with ftr 4 or 5 years and I'm surprised I haven't seen it yet. It probably wont be too popular until the muddy races. But I figured I'd be at the races anyway, why not give it a shot and see what happens.