CFTR Richloam Straight Arrow Enduro 2022

Elesa Berard

Club Representative
Club Representative
CFTR Welcomes everyone to the 2022 Richloam Straight Arrow Enduro

Pre-Entry is closed - Row Assignments will be posted in the near future.

Reminder that the camping is very very limited. Parking is limited. Please park close.

We will have a 2 loop event this year with gas stop back at camp

Beginners will cut off at the halfway point, Gas

C Riders and 70+ Will have their own cut off after the half

Any Questions please don't hesitate to post, call or email me.

Elesa Berard
407-376-7115
elesa@embarqmail.com

Elesa Berard

Club Representative
Club Representative

Click the link for Row Assignments for Pre-Entries for the Richloam Straight Arrow Enduro

Come early for Post Entry - Opens at 7:00am Sunday Morning. 27 spots open.

Parking will be extremely tight, please park close and be considerate of your neighbor. $10 to camp.

There is opportunity for camping and additional parking directly past sign up. However, if you miss that it could be 7 miles of rough road til you can get turned around.

This year will be EPIC - Super Pristine Trail!

Elesa Berard

Club Representative
Club Representative
It is the State Forest so, no physical address.

It is 7.5 miles south of Hwy 50 on 471. We will have arrows up, go slow It is called South Loop Camp in the Withlacoochee Forest.

Do you have a physical address? I try to put the coordinates in and it always location not found
I had the same situation. Did a combination of tests and finally found the right one.

28°26'32.0"N 82°03'08.0"W

or

28.442222, -82.052222

here is a Google Maps Pin

To the club those in the flyer are not transferable coordinates to any format known. Yes they are the same numbers but if you want to put it on any program need to put in Degrees°, Minutes', Seconds" plus Latitude and Longitude (Yes USA is N of the Equator and is in the W of greenwich) but sometimes we forget.

Camp
LAT 28:26:32
LONG 82:03:08

cbob house

Just a heads up . . . . I won't have scorecards or backup books for at least a week. Many times I've gotten home at 2 am and gone in to work the next day. I've heard all the excuses and unless you're leaving the race and going to the hospital or an airport none of them are valid.

Try to stick around for scores so we can correct these issues on the spot.

Best,
- c bob