CFTR Straight Arrow Enduro Patches

Eric Berard

Found these patches while looking through some old boxes of race stuff. These were before my time in CFTR. I think they came from my father in law Dick Powell.

David Jay

Love that old stuff, I have some old AMA pins and a Gypsy tour medallion that I keep put away. Found a handful of AMA pins from the 60s in a pawn shop one day.

Gary Wyatt

Life Member
Eric,

Very nice......say hello to Dick for me. Ask him about the parties at Rodeheaver Boys Ranch with Doug Qualls, Greg Kiv.......something, can't spell his last name and me. We had some good times when racing wasn't taken so seriously.

Elesa Berard

Club Representative
Club Representative
Family Traditions

I just wanted to thank my husband for posting these! It's nice to know our boys are growing up as third generation FTR members. The Straight Arrow Enduro has always been a race where our CFTR family has come together to produce one of the finest events ever! GO CFTR!

Gary, I remember you, Doug, Dickie, and Greg Kvitkauskas and many others, many a night having loads of fun while Wendy and I roamed the camp, usually with me on the back of her bike while she found the biggest holes to drive thru.....LOL.

Elesa Berard #111V
KTM 250 XCF-W

Lee Daley

This is the shirt. Apparently I've bulked up so much I had to rip the neck out and the sleeves off...
Yea, my hand's blocking it, but it's the same design as on the 1980 patch posted above.

Maybe we should start a thread on unique trophies, medallions, etc.....

Ride on rider.gif
Lee