ST marys Shoals

James Benton

Thank you for your pre-entry to the Inaugural St. Mary’s Shoals Enduro. There is some information I’d like to send out.

As you know, it’s sold out. This has resulted in a waiting list of riders that want to get in. If you will not be able to attend, please let me know by Sunday evening (11/13) and I’ll cancel your entry and refund your payment (minus Paypal fees). Notification after that will be appreciated but refunds will not be given. After Thursday 11/17, we will be at the property and email activity will be limited

On the morning of the event, we will be filling any spots that are not claimed by 8:00am. If it looks like you are running late and won’t make registration by 8:00am Sunday morning, please call/text me at 904-613-6572 and let me know. We will make sure your spot isn’t given away.

If a rider, who missed pre-entry, wants to come to the event with hopes of getting one of the unclaimed spots, they can do so. We are at capacity and can only fill unclaimed spots though. Entry fee ($60) will be collected from any waitlist or walk-up entries. Once unclaimed spots are filled, that’s all, no additional rows will be added

More information you need to know:
· Registration will be open Saturday 4:00-6:00, and Sunday 7:00-8:30am
· BRING YOUR HELMET TO REGISTRATION to check transponder.
· Riders meeting Sunday at 8:15am, near registration
· Mototally transponders are required. If you have one from another event (enduro or hare scramble) it will likely work. If you don’t, they can be purchased at registration for $5.
· Please bring a pre-filled entry form (for registration) and liability release (give to the gate attendant) to the event. Minor release too, if it applies to you.
· There will be a $10 gate fee per vehicle, for county park access.
· Gate will be open Saturday from 2:00-10:00 and Sunday 6:00am until sunset.
· If you arrive outside those times, there is large truck parking at I-10 and SR125 (Mobil station)
· Header wrap is not required
· Pets allowed. Dogs must be on a leash and cleaned up after
· Parking could get tight, depending on what everyone travels in. Please use space efficiently.
· There is a large asphalt parking area. Please allow large campers and/or large trailers to park on it.
· You MUST bring your helmet, with the transponder, to registration. It will be scanned while on the helmet to make sure of good reads

Format info
· This is a sprint format. You start the day with your row.
· After that you can move forward or back as desired.
· You must start each Test section before the check closes, which is 30 minutes after the last “row” would be scheduled to leave. For our event, this will be ~91 minutes after it opens.
· Check open and close times will be on the route sheet and at the check points.

Thanks again for attending our event. We look forward to a great event.

RCDR Enduro Chair
Barry Miller