Thanks Bill

Peter Rose

FTR Vice President
FTR Official
Club Representative
Sometimes we have to thank someone for their fore thought and effort. A BOD meeting is not possible at this time, who could of imagined group meetings of ten people being in violation of state & federal guidelines. Just this week the EC & BOD had to have a vote via email. This would not have been possible if not for Still Bill's efforts years ago to have the rule book updated to allow for this type of electronic vote procedure. Sometimes things that seem of no use, turn out to be invaluable.

Thank you Still Bill. Your efforts are appreciated. At least by me.

Dr! Still Bill

Administrator
Club Representative
Thanks Pete, but I'm not sure if that was my doing. Just to clarify, the rule book only states currently: C. Board of Directors must approve expenditures over $2500. The Executive Committee may submit this request for approval to the Board of Directors at a regularly scheduled Board of Directors meeting, or may submit the request for approval to the Board of Directors by electronic means, and obtain approval by electronic means.

I hope we can expand that eventually to allow virtual and conference call BOD meetings.