PDF copy of the FTR Member's Guide — Click Here
The guide requires Adobe Acrobat to open and read. Don't
have Acrobat on your computer? You can download a free copy here.
FTR Member’s Guide
The FTR member's guide is now available. The Acknowledgement's page
did not make it to printed version. The following people worked on this
Guide. Their efforts are appreciated:
- Jim Wilder
- This Guide was Jim's idea. He wrote most of it, after begging
many people for help.
- John Schnelbach
- John helped with the "Rich History" of the
Enduro chapter, because he is rich and so old that he is part of history.
- Lane Sheppard
- Two time instructor at the CFTR sponsored Enduro School's, Lane was a natural choice to work on the Enduro Chapter.
- Dan Salvador
- Almost single handedly wrote the Motocross Chapter.
Dan has written several article's for the FTR Magazine and refers to our Motocross
series as the "Fun To Ride" series.
- Steve Augustine
- An Orthopedic surgeon that not only makes money off of broken bones, he has had some himself, from riding dirt bikes! Not at all like the Emergency Room doc that gave me a lecture the first time I broke my ribs!
- Dan George
- Who can't help but edit and massage anything that comes
across his desk. Dan filled in a few gaps here and there and is very grateful
to Jim Wilder for having the idea for this guide and actually following
through and writing it.
- Steve Van Meter
- Added his touch with the great pictures and formatting.