2- 2017 Husqvarna TC 50

Jason Croley

2017 Husqvarna TC · Driven 500 miles

I have 2-2017 Husqvarna TC 50's. One was my son's race bike and the other was a practice bike. The practice bike has a total of 56.9 hours and the race bike has a total of 43.4 hours. Race bike was rebuilt at 38.2 hours. I would like to sale as a package deal but am willing to split up everything if need be. Please feel free to ask any questions as there is way to much info to list. Here's a quick run down on some of the extras that go with the bikes.
Ok here's a quick run down. Brand new parts: 4 front tires, 5 rear tires, front fender, side panels, fork guards, 9 sets of brake pads, 1 coil, 2 stators, ignition cover, complete top end kit, 2 inner clutch cover gaskets, kick start return spring, plug cap, swing arm chain slider, 2 counter shaft sprockets, wheel bearings, v force replacement reeds, 2 new chains, pax racing modified carb. Also have a box full of used parts. Some of them are still like new. For all the parts and both bikes I'm asking $5500.00.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions, but serious buyers only. I have pictures I can send as well. 863-528-6048