7 signs of aging on Dirt bikes

B

Bert Barnes

I found this on another site and had to post it.
Bert

The Seven Stages of Aging on Dirt Bikes

Stage I: Fall off mini bike. Bounce. Laugh. Climb back on. Repeat.

Stage 2: Fall off dirt bike. Run after dirt bike, cussing. Climb back on. Ride until sundown.

Stage 3: Fall off dirt bike. Use sleeve of shirt to stanch bleeding. Have friend help you get back on dirt bike. Take two Advil and apply ice packs when you get home. Ride next day.

State 4: Fall off dirt bike. Refuse advice to call ambulance; drive self to urgent care clinic. Entertain nursing staff with tales of previous daredevil stunts on dirt bikes. Back to riding before cast comes off.

Stage 5: Fall off dirt bike. Temporarily forget names of children and name of spouse. Flirt shamelessly with paramedics when they arrive. Spend week in hospital while titanium pins are screwed in place. Start riding again before doctor gives official okay.

Stage 6: Fall off dirt bike. Fail to see any humor when hunky paramedic says, â??You again?â?￾ Gain firsthand knowledge of advances in medical technology thanks to stint in ICU. Convince self that permanent limp isnâ??t that noticeable. Promise spouse youâ??ll give up riding. One week later purchase older, slower, shorter dirt bike.

Stage 7: Slip off dirt bike. Relieved when artificial joints and implanted medical devices seem unaffected. Tell the spouse that scrapes and bruises are due to gardening accident. Pretend you donâ??t see said spouse roll eyes and mutter as she walks away.

What stage are you at?

Dan Aitken

Hare Scrambles Ref
HAHAHA Classic... I am kind of a mixture of 1-6. You are never too old to bounce off a pit bike playing in the yard....

S

Stephen Duffy

HAHAHA Classic... I am kind of a mixture of 1-6. You are never too old to bounce off a pit bike playing in the yard....
I did steps 4 and 5 after falling off a bicycle in the back yard this year......
The limp may (6?) not be permanent but, the eyes always roll.....

Rolling on the floor!! Kim would never buy the gardening excuse, besides she is psychic!!! Pit mom says I have to stop riding when I can't kick my 99 2 stroke but I don't plan on giving that up anytime soon!!goracing

I found this on another site and had to post it.
Bert

The Seven Stages of Aging on Dirt Bikes

Stage I: Fall off mini bike. Bounce. Laugh. Climb back on. Repeat.

Stage 2: Fall off dirt bike. Run after dirt bike, cussing. Climb back on. Ride until sundown.

Stage 3: Fall off dirt bike. Use sleeve of shirt to stanch bleeding. Have friend help you get back on dirt bike. Take two Advil and apply ice packs when you get home. Ride next day.

State 4: Fall off dirt bike. Refuse advice to call ambulance; drive self to urgent care clinic. Entertain nursing staff with tales of previous daredevil stunts on dirt bikes. Back to riding before cast comes off.

Stage 5: Fall off dirt bike. Temporarily forget names of children and name of spouse. Flirt shamelessly with paramedics when they arrive. Spend week in hospital while titanium pins are screwed in place. Start riding again before doctor gives official okay.

Stage 6: Fall off dirt bike. Fail to see any humor when hunky paramedic says, â??You again?â?￾ Gain firsthand knowledge of advances in medical technology thanks to stint in ICU. Convince self that permanent limp isnâ??t that noticeable. Promise spouse youâ??ll give up riding. One week later purchase older, slower, shorter dirt bike.

Stage 7: Slip off dirt bike. Relieved when artificial joints and implanted medical devices seem unaffected. Tell the spouse that scrapes and bruises are due to gardening accident. Pretend you donâ??t see said spouse roll eyes and mutter as she walks away.

What stage are you at?

Dr! Still Bill

Administrator
Club Representative
Stage 8: Miss double greens frequently because your eyes are bad.

Stage 9: Stop to pee 3 times during race.

Stage 10: Forget where your bike is parked when horn blows to start race.