First neck brace study?

Eric Boggs

I bought one for my 9 year old son (older Leatt) before I bought one for me. I finally bought one for myself at the start of this season(Atlas Air) and bought him a used Atlas Air this season as well.

He didn't like the Leatt much and hasn't worn the Atlas in a race yet. I won't let him race without one but if we are just riding around our little spot I do let him ride without it. His Grandma is already mad that I let him race in the first place.

He took this tumble last season at Gatorback when they put the peewee's on an MX course. He had a scuff on his stomach from the key cluster but no other injuries.

Shannon Parks

Wow, that little guy really took a tumble! Glad he came out of it with only a few scratches. My kids won't race without their full protective gear.

When I raced my last race I grabbed my son's Leatt as an after thought when I saw it on his bike not being used. After smacking into a tree and breaking 2 bones in my leg, the bigger one in 3 pieces, I noticed bruises on my chest and under my chin in the shape of the Leatt. Not sure how I would have faired had I not grabbed that brace and put it on as an after thought.

Kerry Clark

Neck Brace

For anyone looking at the Atlas neck brace go to atlasbrace.com , the carbon Atlas Air brace retails for $329.99 , at checkout in coupon code enter ABPRO60 and you can get it for $141.95 shipped, I just ordered one, smoking deal! This was a black Friday special deal, not sure how long it lasts.

Last edited: