I never imagined Seat Concepts...

William St. Laurent

would be so awesome!

I splurged and bought a new seat from Seat Concepts through Randy Faul. All I can say is that I should have done this a long time ago. So many body parts are better off for it, including my lower back and shoulders.

If you have not tried their product, especially compared to the seat/wood boards that the euro bikes come with, you owe it to yourself.

Randy took my order, delivered and installed the seat at the race to make sure fitment was perfect. It was. A great addition.

Thank you, Randy and Seat Concepts.

Best,

Will

Darin Golden

Yes, the seat is amazing. Never used one before and couldn't figure out why anyone would need one.

Now it's either my older body or my newer bike's lack of cushion, but something needed to be done, and this seat is phenomenal. Especially since Randy put it on for me. Amazing product and service sir, thanks a lot!

Dr! Still Bill

Administrator
Club Representative
I just got one right before last race, and it is awesome!

However, at first it took some getting used to. It seemed wider towards the front and pressed on my inner thighs (whatever those big tendons are). Then, I realized that is only when I when I had my feet on the ground. Not an issue when riding.

Then, I had a couple falls when I was not even moving. In the pits, I went to put my foot down and my jeans gripped the seat keeping my toes from touching the ground, and over I went (twice). It was quite comical, except for smashing that guys EZ-up.

But now, I am used to it, and like I said - AWESOME! Thanks Randy!

cliff golby

if that seat will prevent your asz from becoming like raw hamburger i'll buy one

(had to misspell a word because of spell change)

David Kumanchik

if that seat will prevent your asz from becoming like raw hamburger i'll buy one

(had to misspell a word because of spell change)
Get the comfort seat from Randy. It’s a little bit wider in just the right places and makes a huge difference after two hours of bouncing around. I have it on two bikes. No raw hamburger.