Superstitious or Routine Monger?

Shaun Foutch

Maybe I'm a little of both....

I always put my right sock, knee guard, boot on before my left... (routine monger)

I switched gear this last race because my other gear was "bad luck" (superstitious)

What do you do as a routine or because you'll have bad luck if you do it differently? rof1comphit

David Kumanchik

I put on each brace sock, then normal socks over top. Then I pick up a knee brace and check which side it is for and put it on. Then I do the exact same thing for the other one. They are really uncomfortable when on the wrong side. Then I always start putting on my boots and at some point realize that I have not put on pants. lgrand

Eric Boggs

I've always got that, I know I've forgotten something feeling when leaving for the race and also when sitting on the starting line. noo1

Scott McGourley

You mean you can mount a bike from the wrong side? When i crash in the woods i have to stand the bike up and run around the back and mount from left side....i have no idea why i am 6â??1â?￾.

Mike McGuire

Funny, on dirt bikes it is always the left side but on my Electra Glide it is the right side every time. Funny thing is my left knee is bone on bone and it doesn't bend too well to throw it over but I have always gotten on Harleys from the right, even when I worked at Harley dealers and would have to get on at least 25 bikes a day to move them outside then back in at night. No idea why, just always have and most likely always will.