Sweat control?

Shaun Foutch

Does anyone use a headband or skull cap to help with sweat and/or cooling? Any luck?

Nothing worse than sweat drops inside the goggles and the feeling of sweat running down inside them...

It doesn't happen too often for me, but when it does it's a huge distraction...

Michael Rewis

NOMAD RACING
Nothing worse than sweat drops inside the goggles and the feeling of sweat running down inside them...

It doesn't happen too often for me, but when it does it's a huge distraction...
You mean to tell me you're staying off the ground long enough to work up a sweat these days Shaun?

https://youtu.be/AvYTZWlLl9s
rof1

Nice to hear that you are improving! bikr

deadh1lgrand

Last edited:

Eric Boggs

I wear a skull cap but I have a shaved head. I usually pour some cold water on it and put it on just before I head to the start area.

Maxi Pad

I put a maxi pad in my helmet. I peel and stick that sucker in my helmet. I position it to the very edge of helmet across forehead opening just above goggles.I saw a senior enduro rider doing this and ive been hooked. I even have a preference for the gel filled ones without the wings ,lol. This really works but have had a few stares when the helmet comes off at the end of the race.

Eric Boggs

I put a maxi pad in my helmet. I peel and stick that sucker in my helmet. I position it to the very edge of helmet across forehead opening just above goggles.I saw a senior enduro rider doing this and ive been hooked. I even have a preference for the gel filled ones without the wings ,lol. This really works but have had a few stares when the helmet comes off at the end of the race.
Gerard "The Max" Moscoso