The Pride of the Honda Racing Fleet

Mike Ferguson

The pride of the Honda Racing fleet is now up for sale
It is time to retire and pass these amazing machines on to the next state class champion(s).
These machines are fitted with only the best racing equipment available. As you can see, these machines have been meticulously serviced and maintained.

Quad A is a 2007 Honda TRX 450 E with Houser Long Travel Plus 1 A-Arms, Plus 1 Houser Steering Stem, Lone Star Racing XC Rear Link, with Custom Axis shocks, front and rear, Flexx Bars, Sparks Exhaust, Precision steering stabilizer, Pro Armor nerf bars, Frame has been enhanced and fully gusseted. Rekluse Core EXP 3.0 clutch. New Engine Cases and fresh top end with only 3 races on it, 24 Volt Starting System, Oversize Fuel Tank, Lock Front and rear Wheels, Sprocket Guard, with rear brake block off plate and rotor guard, TM Design works full frame skid plate and Chain Slide

Quad B is a 2008 Honda TRX 450 R with an electric start, Roll Design Long Travel A-Arms, Exit Front Shocks, Plus 1 Roll Design Steering Stem, Lone Star Racing XC Rear Link, with Custom Axis rear shock,
Pro Taper Bars with Shock and Vibe Bar Clamps, Dasa Exhaust, Precision steering stabilizer, Houser Pro Bounce nerf bars, Frame has been enhanced and fully gusseted. Rekluse Core EXP 3.0 clutch. New Engine Cases and fresh top end with only 3 races on it, 24 Volt Starting System, Oversize Fuel Tank, Lock Front and rear Wheels, Sprocket Guard, with rear brake block off plate and rotor guard, TM Design works full frame skid plate and Chain Slide

You will not be disappointed or left in the dust with owning and racing these quads!
Price is $ 9500.00 each
Please let me know if I can answer any questions.
Mike Ferguson, Quad Golden Master # 1,
2021 / 2022 Quad Golden Master, Class Champion
321-698-4822
MRFERGUSON@cfl.rr.com

Ferg Smoking Johnie Again 05262022.jpegFront View TRX 450 05262022.jpgRear View TRX 450 05262022.jpgthumbnUp Front Close 05262022.jpg

Mel Cunningham

Mike,

You retiring? You had a hell of a season and congratulations on a hard fought, well deserved GM quad championship. I was looking forward to racing with you again this coming season!