This is to everyone in the FTR race family!

Justin Hill

This is to everyone in the FTR race family!

My name is Justin Hill and Iâ??ve been a part of FTR for 5 years now and I have enjoyed every race that I have been part of! I do physical therapy as my occupation and have recently been given the opportunity to get some sponsorship from the company that I am employed with! The reason I am writing this today is to extend an invite for everyone in FTR to assist me in obtaining some sponsorship though my company simply by liking our Newer Facebook page! Thatâ??s it! And it would be amazing if we could get a billion likes but realistically Iâ??m just asking everyone who reads this just take a second and like my companyâ??s Facebook Page! Our company is highly reputable and we have great outcomes through therapy! So if anyone who knows someone in the Sarasota area knows anyone that will be in need of therapy please give the thought of using Sunrise Home Health a call for immediate care! Thanks again everyone and remember â??If your not first your lastâ?￾ That trademark is not to be used without the permission of Ricky Bobby Inc.

https://m.facebook.com/Sunrise-Home-Health-122936871728602/